Thursday, June 2, 2022

Brave Enough To Try

 


Brave Enough To Try:

The Start To Your Self-Love Journey And Finding Out Who You Are 


A boudoir photographer's view of self-love. If you're not familiar with the term boudoir, I photograph women in their most vulnerable state,often in lingerie, while the focus can be on the body. As a woman, I understand the difficulties. The way our bodies change without our permission and how different we can be from others in size, shape, color, etc. The fact that there is no such thing as a perfect body adds to the confusion, but that's a good thing because that's where I come in. I sometimes feel like I'm running a photo-therapy session, if such a thing exists. You'll find out all about it soon.

I've not only helped women find self-love and confidence, but I've also had to find it for myself. Self-love is a journey, and I am so glad you chose me to be part of yours. I am here to tell you something…all bodies are beautiful! I've built a photography company dedicated to empowering women from diverse cultures, with a community of over 30,000 women who share my vision. I know and they know that all bodies are beautiful, but now you need to know and feel it for yourself.








No comments:

Post a Comment