Sunday, July 21, 2024

Say it with your eyes

 Book Cover




During 114 days, what initially seemed like an eternity away from home turned out to be a fleeting moment of discovery and growth in the pages of "Say it with your eyes."

My journey took me to 
America alongside fellow adventurers, united by a shared desire for summer experiences beyond the ordinary. The days may have passed swiftly, but the precious memories I gained will stay in my heart, perfectly tailored to fit within these pages.

Life has a funny way of surprising us when we least expect it, and this summer was no exception. Living under one roof with people from different cultures, and long nights spent together can bring strangers closer than I expected. I can't imagine a better environment to get to know each other than the wild and wonderful West Virginia.

From moments of joy and love to the challenges of anger and disappointment, every emotion added depth to my journey, making the pleasant times even better. If I could relive these months, I wouldn't change a single moment. They were a perfect blend of happiness, love, and self-discovery, wrapped in the embrace of different cultures and perspectives.

So what if I found my deep desire so far from my home, and what if this unrevealed side of mine won't be easily accepted? Coming home after all that happened will mark a new beginning.

  • It's perfect summer reading, starting from the beginning of June and ending in September.
  • Follow the Instagram page @sayitwithyoureyesbook for uncovering each day.
  • Listen to the soundtrack on Spotify: Say it with your eyes - Soundtrack




Different Book Versions
Author Picture






No comments:

Post a Comment