Monday, July 11, 2022

Cracking The Vitamin Code

 


Cracking the Vitamin Code:

How to Build your Own Supplement Stack. The Secret of Stacking Supplements for Beginners, How to Buy Vitamins and Minerals, ... of Dietary Supplements.

(Health and Wellness)


Many people take supplements, but few know what is best for them to take. In fact, many people know supplements are good for them but avoid them because they're not sure what to take.

As we continue to push the boundaries of human performance and our food becomes industrialized, supplementing is no longer optional for optimal health and performance. In this book, Dr. Ernesto Martinez discusses how current trends demand that even the healthiest eaters start taking vitamins and how to build your supplement stack to meet your performance needs.

This book will help you answer some of the most common questions asked; What benefits can I get from taking supplements? I eat pretty healthy do I need to take vitamins? Will supplements speed up my progress? What are the best supplements to take? What supplements should I take? This book will help you answer all of these common questions and more. Dr. Martinez has written this book to help you master your supplement regime and push yourself toward your ideal weight and health.

Do not be denied becoming the person you want to become.

" Dr. Ernesto Martinez's book is an eye-opener into the world of supplementation. All of my answers were answered from A to Z, and I feel well equipped to build my own supplement stack. I highly recommend this book for anyone trying to improve their health." Dr. Emilio Barrantes MD. Ph.D.





No comments:

Post a Comment